Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bleh!

A loss of words. A complete, inexplicable loss of words. Not the best way to make the first post on your blog, but well.... Compelled by the constraints of wordlessness, I am!

Funny how sometimes when you want all eight cylinders of the mind perfectly lubricated and greased, and working on full horsepower, it fails you. It goddamn fails you like it's the most obvious thing it can do. I can't think of any metaphors, any ironical expression, nothing at all. It's a terrible, terrible feeling.

Now blogs aren't meant for this kind of jazz, and I really can't seem to get myself writing today. Nonetheless, i shall post, for more posts on your blog give you courage. Somehow. Ironically.

And there, i have created the first Irony of my post. Seems Paradoxial, doesn't it?

No, I have NOT been reading Wren and Martin all night.

3 comments:

insanerambler said...

i believe you!

Unknown said...

hmmm...i know what u mean...

Rover said...

it's ob that you haven't been reading wren and martin

Considering it's "paradoxical", not "paradoxial"

:P