First and formost, do NOT ask me why there are a few capital letters and a few small. Also, do NOT ask me why they're not alternately capital and small. The capital of Pondicherry, Pondicherry, is pretty small.
PS - Sorry Rambler, got an irresistable attack of randomness :D
By the (in)sane Rambler. Case sensitive, among other things.
1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it:
--> A faint one on my left forearm, got cut by a barbed wire while on a reconnaisance mission of a cricket ball. There was Pus! YAY!
.2. What is on the walls in your room?
--> I have no room :)
3. What does your phone look like?
--> Like a phone :
Also, like something that can be dropped from the second floor and still work.
4. What music do you listen to?
--> Everything. From Green Day to Gangubai Hangal. From Black Sabbath to Bhimsen Joshi. From Jethro Tull to Jitendra Abhisheki. From Penn Masala to Pandit Jasraj. From Deep Purple to Dev Anand's film music. Anything that sounds good.
5. What is your current desktop picture?
--> The fab four "crossing the street"
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
--> To travel to Vashi by train :)
7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
--> Yes. No further comments. The Rambler's opinion can be sought on this.
8. What time were you born?
--> 2 something am.
9. Are your parents still together?
10. What are you listening to?
--> Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge over Troubled Waters
12. The last person to make you cry?
--> Steven Gerrard. Thanks to his abyssmal performance last night.
13. What is your favourite perfume/cologne?
--> Er, i won't answer this (at the risk of revealing i know NOTHING about perfumes/colognes)
14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?
--> Longish hair that falls around the face a bit, lightish eyes, not too light... Oh, and these are the basic specifications. If i start the real details, blogspot will delete me for over-usage.
15. Do you like pain killers?
--> Let's just say ur asking Zidane whether he likes Football. Or Johnny Wilkinson whether he likes Rugby. Or Pandit Bhimsen Joshi whether he likes to sing. Or.... Er, i think u get the point :)
16. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
17. Fave pizza topping?
--> Extra Cheese (TM- Rambler)
18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
--> A certain Soup i once had in "Curry on the Roof", Prabhat Road. I have no clue why i thought of THAT right now.
19. Who was the last person you made mad?
--> Nandita and Prochie yesterday, in Vashi, by going overboard with terrible jokes. Maybe i was over-bored :
20. Is anyone in love with you?
--> I don't think so.
I tag... Jahnavi and Ads. Do me proud :D
Off my Journal (the wine and the divine)
8 months ago